Monday

Final Major Project Begins

So we are starting our final 3rd year Major Project. We begin with all our design and flat work, followed by pre production which for me will consist of armature and puppet  building, casting, moulding and clothes making, and also set and prop building as my film will by in stop-motion. Finally it will be production where I animate my final university film. The idea which I have is quite ambitious especially as Im doing it on my own and will take a lot of  work but as it is my final film I want  it to be good and to use all Ive learned from the last few years from everyone around me staff and students to create the best piece of work I can. So over the next few months I will be posting updates of how all my work is coming along and hopefully by the time its all over have a film Im proud of at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment